How to Contact the Digital Collections Unit
You can contact us by completing the following:
Alternatively you are able to contact us by emailing the following address:
We particularly encourage you to let us know:
- If you have any difficulties in using this site;
- If you have suggestions for how we can improve our service;
- If you have an enquiry about how to access additional information;
- If you would like to request permission to use data or images from this site for non-personal use.
When requesting permission to publish an image or require a higher resolution image please provide us with the following information to enable us to process your request more quickly;
- The full address of the scientific institution where you are based. If not applicable, then a full home address.
- The name and email address of your supervisor / manager.
- An outline of the research project and the reason why you requires Kew specimen images.
- Exact details of which Kew specimen images are required and in which format.
- Details of the planned publication if the images are intended to be published.